We are running more of our award-winning installer training days in 2019.
Book your place now.
Our training days deliver advice on how to fit electric underfloor heating and which systems to choose. Installers also learn about add-on products they can offer their customers, including insulation boards and mirror demister pads.
Training days are open to electricians, plumbers, tilers, heating engineers and apprentices. The days are interactive; attendees are encouraged to ask questions and practice laying out systems.
Forthcoming dates include:
- 28th June - Burgess Hill - Steve Willis Training Centre
- 12th July - Croydon, Capital Business Centre
- 26th July - Aldershot - Farnborough College of Technology
- 13th September - Abingdon - JTL Oxford
- 9th - 11th October - Redruth / Plymouth / Exeter - The Focus Training Group
Further training sessions will be announced soon.