Heat Mat Coronavirus Statement 25th March 2020
- Heat Mat is operating in line with WHO and UK Government advice and is still currently offering a full service to its customers with complete stock availability in the UK, and manufacturing ongoing in Denmark, Germany and the UK.
- This is a fluid situation but while our logistics partner is able to pick, pack and despatch products we will continue to fulfil our customers’ orders.
- We will prioritise orders for temporary medical facilities, care homes and for the properties of any high risk individuals.
- Our technical, sales and customer support services are still fully operational however with all but two of the Heat Mat team operating remotely there may be some delays in responding to enquiries.
- Heat Mat wishes to support in the fight against COVID19 and if you have any thoughts on how our underfloor heating, ice and snow melting, pipe frost protection or insulation products could be used or repurposed to this end please contact us.
Customer Orders and Supply
Heat Mat currently has complete stock availability and we can fulfil all normal orders received from our customers. We have seen an increase in orders from our customer’s who supply online and we are working with our logistics partner to fulfil these, courier companies allowing. Please be aware that couriers are not requesting signatures at the moment, so goods will be despatched on that basis and we may not be able to provide proof of delivery; we strongly advise anyone supplying through a web shop that their terms and conditions reflect these changes to ensure that they do not receive unfounded claims that the goods were not delivered.
We will prioritise some orders including those for underfloor heating for temporary medical facilities, care homes and for the properties of any high risk individuals; if you have any orders that fall into these categories or other situations that you feel should receive priority please make us aware and we will prioritise your order and also offer enhanced delivery at no additional cost to you. Trace heating systems to provide frost protection for water and waste pipes for temporary medical facilities will receive absolute priority; we are now restricting non-essential orders for over 500m of trace heating to protect stocks.
Our bespoke products service is still operational however lead-times for this service are now in the region of 15 working days. It is possible we may suspend this service in due course to prioritise the manufacture of standard products. At this stage we do not anticipate having to close our Danish manufacturing facility and our UK logistics partner expects to continue to be able to despatch our products. This is however a fluid situation and we will release new statements if things change.
Customer orders should continue to be sent to email@example.com and all orders will be acknowledged by phone. If you have any specific concerns or thoughts about how we can support your business please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org your email will be passed onto the appropriate person to contact you.
Our sales, customer and technical support services are now largely being operated remotely which may lead to short delays in the team responding, however we are trying to keep these to a minimum.
All in-person meetings with customers and on site have been suspended but we are offering remote customer and site meetings as required.
Our absolute priorities are the safety of our colleagues and complying with WHO and Government advice to minimise the risk of the spread of COVID19, and via this compliance supporting our NHS and the safety of our communities. We will continue to work within government guidance and will continue to support our customers for as long as it is possible and safe to do so.
This is however a fluid situation and keeping everyone safe, healthy and connected during this uncertain time is a key priority of our business. We want to continue to provide great service and support to our customers, but if Government advice changes or we feel we cannot safely continue to supply products we will have no hesitation in closing this side of our operation.