200W Underfloor Heating Mats
Our 200W heating mats are easy-to-install and designed to provide energy-efficient tile warming, or a full heating system, in all types of room. This award winning underfloor heating mat range reacts significantly faster than less powerful systems, and the ultra-thin cable on mesh construction ensures floor levels are only raised by a few millimetres.
200W mats are designed for use under tile or stone and cannot be laid directly onto wood or other floor coverings unless the floor base is skimmed with 2-3mm of flexible tile adhesive/levelling compound or thermal underfloor insulation boards are laid first.
200W heating mats are remarkably simple to operate using a Heat Mat or electric underfloor heating thermostat and provide luxurious warm tile, or natural stone, floors.
- Designed to provide sole source heating, even in conservatories and other high heat loss rooms
- When used with an intelligent thermostat timer, 200W systems cost less to run than lower powered alternatives
- Technologically advanced wire design and a robust high-powered heating cable
- Particularly suitable for large areas, where loose heating cables could take three times as long to fit
What are the benefits of installing 200W/m2 underfloor heating mats?
- Easy-to-install, simple cut and turn design
- Add mimimal build height
- Heat up quickly
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Part L and 17th Edition compliant
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Covered by our lifetime warranty
For more information or a quote please contact us.
Sub-floor surfaces and insulation board
For the most energy efficient system and the fastest warm up time we recommend laying 200W heating mats onto Heat Mat thermal insulation board. Mats can also be laid onto pre-primed concrete, tile or stone surfaces or suitably secured ply board skimmed with 2mm of tile adhesive.
Bespoke heating mats
Bespoke units can be manufactured to order for hotel or Pod projects, with alternative coverage’s, widths, Wattage outputs and cable thicknesses available.
Energy efficient solution
200W heating mats are almost 100% efficient at converting electricity into heat and they can easily be powered by locally generated electricity from either photo voltaic or wind power sources. When used with Heat Mat’s NGTouch thermostat they form a Part L compliant system, and they are also suitable for integration into a home/building automation system. Our NGTouch thermostat has energy saving features and displays usage in £'s and pence helping to ensure your system runs efficiently.
Approved and guaranteed
We manufacture our high-quality heating mats and cables in Denmark, Germany and the UK.
Our electric underfloor heating mats are supplied with a Lifetime Warranty and independently BEAB approved. They are also certified by Semko as having a very low EMC radiation, which is a result of their twin conductor design.
Technical Data for 200W mats
- General Construction: Dual conductor wire with earth
- Supply Voltage: 240V
- Power Output: 200W/sqm
- Output Range for 200W mats: 130W-2620W
- Maximum Load: 20W/m
- Standard Range: 0.6m2 - 13.2m2
- Mat Dimensions: 0.5m wide x 1.2m to 26.4m
- Maximum Cable Temperature: 90 °C
- Approvals: CE Marked and BEAB system approved
- Wire Thickness: 2.7mm to 3.2mm depending on Ohm Value
- Cable Flexibility: Minimum allowable cable radius is 18mm
- Power Range: 168W to 1973W
- Approved in accordance with: EN 60335-1:1998, EN60335-2-17:1999, IEC 60730
- IP Rating: IPX7
- Thermal Conductor: 2 x resistance wire insulated with fluoropolymer (FEP 7Y) tested to 200°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Y) tested to 90°C
- Coldtail Lead: 4m double insulated cable
- Earth Protection: 100% aluminium earth shield
- Reinforcement Materials: Fibreglass wire
- Reinforcement Mesh: Fibreglass mesh
- Fixing Material: 3 rows of double sided tape
- Reinforcement Mesh: Fibreglass mesh
200 W/m2 Product codes and sizes
|Product Code ||Size in m2 ||Length in m||Width in m||Wattage||Resistance|
*These mats are not currently BEAB approved, but are manufactured to the same standards.