240W mats provide sole source heating in areas where conventional heating mats can struggle - for instance very small rooms, high heat loss rooms including conservatories and foyers, and areas where only part of the floor can be heated due to fitted units e.g kitchens.
240W/sqm heating mats are the most powerful system in Heat Mat’s electric underfloor heating range. They provide the highest heat output, the fastest warm-up time and the most energy efficient system for heating beneath tile and stone floors, while offering all of the other benefits of Heat Mat’s fast-to-fit ultra thin systems. 240W mats are designed for use under tile or stone and cannot be laid directly onto wood or other floor coverings.
240W heating mats are remarkably simple to operate using a Heat Mat or electric underfloor heating thermostat and provide luxurious warm tile, or natural stone, floors.
- Designed to provide sole source heating in very small and/or high heat loss rooms including en-suite bathrooms, garden rooms and conservatories.
- A great heating solution when floor build height restrictions prevent insulation boards being installed.
- Particularly suited to heating rooms where a high proportion of the floor is taken up by units that can't have heating underneath them e.g. in kitchens, utility rooms and some bathrooms.
- Perfect for drying out floors for safety reasons and to prevent mould. Suitable for swimming pools and use in wet rooms/bathrooms. Can also be used within walls for towel warming or to dry out shower areas.
- The fastest heating, highest output and most energy efficient mat system offered by Heat Mat with the close cable spacing generating superior heat spread through the floor.
- Provide a very fast warm-up time beneath thick floor coverings like flagstones and brick.
What are the benefits of installing 240W/m2 underfloor heating mats?
- Easy-to-install, simple cut and turn design
- Add mimimal build height
- Heat up quickly
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Part L and 18th Edition compliant
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Covered by our lifetime warranty