Heat My Home 3.5mm Underfloor Heating cable, a cost-effective and efficient alternative to heating mats.
Our affordable solution for floor heating needs – the flexible, ultra-thin, and universal 3.5mm underfloor heating cable. Engineered with both energy efficiency and cost-consciousness in mind, this versatile heating cable offers both the convenience of floor warming or a comprehensive heating system for full room heating.
One of the notable advantages of this electric underfloor heating cable is its adaptability and user-friendly installation process. The cable's flexibility allows for easy fitting, making it an ideal choice for small or challenging areas.
By adjusting the spacing of the heating cable, you have control over the system's output, enabling the installation of 200W/m² in spaces with high heat loss, such as conservatories. Moreover, this system excels in its versatility as it seamlessly integrates beneath almost any floor covering, provided a levelling compound is applied and an output of no more than 160W/m² is maintained.
What are the benefits of installing 3.5mm underfloor heating cables?
- When installed at 200W/m² this system is suitable for providing a full room heating system, even in high heat loss areas such as conservatories.
- Perfect for floor warming or room heating in standard rooms when installed at 160W/m².
- Alter the heat output to match your individual requirements - outputs from 80W/m² to 230W/m² are possible.
- When used with Heat Mat's intelligent thermostat timers this heating cable provides a more energy efficient and cost effective heating system than lower powered alternatives.
- Particularly economic to purchase, and can be installed onto thermal insulation boards to provide a faster reacting and more economic heating system.
- Significantly quicker to install than some alternative systems as there is no need to cover the entire heating cable with masking tape due to its high strength outer insulation.