Universal Underfloor Heating Cable
Flexible, ultra-thin 3mm underfloor heating cable
A flexible simple to fit heating system designed to provide energy efficient floor warming or a full heating system as desired. This electric underfloor heating cable is particularly suited to small or complicated areas where heating mats can be more complicated to install.
The systems output is varied by altering the spacing of the heating cable, allowing 200W/m2 to be installed in conservatories and similar high heat loss areas. An additional benefit of this system is that it can be used beneath virtually any floor covering if covered with a levelling compound and installed with an output of no more than 160W/m2.
- When installed at 200W/m2 this system is suitable for providing a full room heating system, even in high heat loss areas such as conservatories
- Perfect for floor warming or room heating in standard rooms when installed at 160W/m2
- Alter the heat output to match your individual requirements - outputs from 80W/m2 to 230W/m2 are possible
- When used with Heat Mat's intelligent thermostat timers this heating cable provides a more energy efficient and cost effective heating system than lower powered alternatives
- Particularly economic to purchase, and can be installed onto thermal insulation boards to provide a faster reacting and more economic heating system
- Significantly quicker to install than some alternative systems as there is no need to cover the entire heating cable with masking tape due to its high strength outer insulation