A simple to install solution to ensure mirrors remain permanently steam-free.
Mirror defoggers are a low cost luxurious edition to a new build bathroom or renovation project. They are ideal for hotel developments or projects with multiple bathrooms. Mirror defoggers or demisters should be controlled by a switch, they can be wired through the lighting circuit to only heat when the bathroom is in use and clear all condensation from showers or baths. The demista by Heat Mat range guarantees the quality of the product which is made in the UK and is supplied with Heat Mat's Lifetime Warranty.
- Automatically ensures mirrors are clear of steam and can be used at all times
- Makes life easier
- Uses up to 50% less power consumption than the leading alternative
- Regularly used in hotels, new build and refurbishment projects
- Ideal for bathrooms, ensuites, wet rooms and leisure facilities
- 17 different standard 230V sizes held in stock, over 400 different options to ensure a perfect fit
- 12V SELV, 24V and 110V options available
- Transformers available for SELV versions
- Bespoke sizes and Voltages are available on request
- No thermostat required in standard installations
- Mains Voltage operation, removes the need for transformers
- Independently BEAB approved and made in the UK
- Our complete range of Mirror demisters is manufactured in the UK by demista™
The mirror defogger or demista must not be run continuously, it should either be on a timer or wired up through the lighting circuit so it only heats when the bathroom is in use. A 50cm by 50cm unit uses only 50 Watts of power per hour.