A simple to install solution to ensure mirrors remain permanently steam-free.
Mirror defoggers are a low cost luxurious edition to a new build bathroom or renovation project. They are ideal for hotel developments or projects with multiple bathrooms. Mirror defoggers or demisters should be controlled by a switch, they can be wired through the lighting circuit to only heat when the bathroom is in use and clear all condensation from showers or baths. The demista™ by Heat Mat range guarantees the quality of the product which is made in the UK and is supplied with Heat Mat's Lifetime Warranty.
- Automatically ensures mirrors are clear of steam and can be used at all times
- Makes life easier
- Uses up to 50% less power consumption than the leading alternative
- Regularly used in hotels, new build and refurbishment projects
- Ideal for bathrooms, ensuites, wet rooms and leisure facilities
- 17 different standard 230V sizes held in stock, over 400 different options to ensure a perfect fit
- 12V SELV, 24V and 110V options available
- Transformers available for SELV versions
- Bespoke sizes and Voltages are available on request
- No thermostat required in standard installations
- Mains Voltage operation, removes the need for transformers
- Independently BEAB approved and made in the UK
- Our complete range of Mirror demisters is manufactured in the UK by demista™
The mirror defogger or demista must not be run continuously, it should either be on a timer or wired up through the lighting circuit so it only heats when the bathroom is in use. A 50cm by 50cm unit uses only 50 Watts of power per hour.