Introducing the TPS32
The TPS32 is an incredibly easy-to-use ‘manual’ digital thermostat with a range of hidden functions providing additional functionality if required.
The controller includes simple up and down arrows to allow you to set your desired temperature, and an on/off button hidden under the front fascia. The TPS32 is most suited for rooms where a timer unit is not required, or to provide floor temperature limitation when the heating is being controlled by a home automation system. The hidden functions include a heating schedule which can be turned on if desired providing the controller with full Lot20 compliance due to its increased energy efficiency.
- Straightforward to use simple on/off controller
- Easy to use buttons and clear display
- Monitors air and floor temperature
- Stylish polar white looks and blanking cover included in the pack
- Fully Lot20 compliant for energy efficiency
- Built in schedules which can be used if desired
- Child lock function to prevent unwanted adjustment