Who we are
What information we collect and how:
We only process personal data lawfully for the legitimate purpose it is intended and we will be transparent with the reason for collection of data via our website.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive marketing email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and other applicable laws as follows:
- We will use the details you provide to process your request and in rare cases to provide after sales service.
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. We will not use your email address to send you information on our other products and services unless you have clearly provided us with permission to do so. You will always be offered the option to opt-out of any further communication. Any details you provide to us via a Warranty Registration form will only be used to contact you in conjunction with your warranty and the associated products.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and we will never share your information for marketing reasons unless consent to do so is provided.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
Heat Mat Limited
3 Danworth Farm,