150W Combymat system, a versatile system suitable for floating laminate and engineered board floors
A versatile underfloor heating mat designed to be used beneath quality floating laminate and engineered board floors. There is no requirement to cover the mats with an additional levelling compound or moisture barrier, saving on build height and costs.
If Overlay Boards are installed above the Combymat system carpet, vinyl, linoleum and bonded board floors can be laid directly on top, as long as the combined Tog rating is no more than 1.8 Tog.
The Combymat features an aluminium heat dissipation layer, which creates an even heat spread across the whole floor with no cold spots.
When used with a Heat Mat thermostat they provide a fast-reacting and economic-to-use heating system.
Combymat System Features
- Designed to provide floor warming in all rooms, and sole source heating in well-insulated areas
- Ideal for use beneath floating laminate and engineered floor boards of up to 18mm thickness, using the traditional tongue and groove/click system as the joining mechanism
- Integrated earth shield within the cable (unlike carbon films)
- Dual conductor system, only one power lead per mat
- Easy and fast to install
- Simple cut and turn design offers many advantages over panel systems and speeds up installation
- Must be installed with 6mm foam insulation boards
- Use aluminium tape to cover any loose cables and secure the mats
- A large range of standard sizes which can be mixed and matched to ensure a perfect fit
- Supplied with a Lifetime Warranty
- 18th Edition compliant without any additional earthing required