Robust In-screed and outdoor heating cable
6mm Red cable
A robust and cost effective In-screed heating cable designed for new build and major renovation projects where a 65mm screed will be laid. The cable is suitable for providing energy-efficient room heating and floor warming beneath nearly any floor covering and is fast to install and adds no build height to the construction.
In-screed heating cables provide a remarkably stable room temperature, and the screed bed can be 'charged up' over night to take advantage of cheap rate electricity, before releasing its heat into the room during the day.
- Perfect for any situation where a new screed floor is going to be laid
- Particularly suitable for large areas such as warehouses or sports halls; the installation time per sqm drops dramatically in rooms over 100m2
- Benefits from being installed directly onto foil or concrete faced sub-screed insulation
- Simple and cost effective to install, providing Heat Mat's least expensive electric underfloor heating system
- When used with one of Heat Mat's intelligent thermostat timers provides an exceptionally energy-efficient heating system
- 3-Phase systems and bespoke sizes of cable available if required